All Indian Overseas Bank (iob) branches in West Bengal with IFSC Code
Find IFSC Code using the Lists below...
First select your bank, select the state, now select your district and finally select the branch of your bank to find IFSC Code. If you need to change any search list term, please use menu or search.
Use the brown circle icons and drop-down menus below to change your bank or location.
District wise list of INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK (IOB) in WEST BENGAL
Banks List with IFSC Code
Branches in West Bengal
Indian Overseas Bank has branches in the following districts of West Bengal state. List as follows, Bagdogra, Balurghat, Bankura, Barddhaman, Bardhaman, Barrackpur, Birbhum, Contai, Dakshin Dinajpur, Darjeeling, Darjiling, Domjur, East Medinipur, East Midnapore, Haldibari, Haora, Haringhata Hat, Hooghly, Howrah, Hugli, Jagatballavpur, Jalpaiguri, Karandighi, Katwa, Koch Bihar, Kolkata, Krishnaganj, Kurseong, Malda, Medinipur, Murshidabad, Nadia, North 24 Parganas, Purba Medinipur, Purulia, Rajarhat Gopalpur, Singur, South 24 Parganas, Uluberia, Uttar Dinajpur, West Midnapore. Indian Financial System Code, Magnetic Ink Character Recognition, SWIFT Code, Address and Contact number are listed.
Finance & Investment News
- Income Tax, Login, e-Filing, Tax Return, Refund
- How to Link Aadhaar with PAN, Insurance Policies, SBI Account and Mobile Number
- How to link Aadhaar with EPF Account
- EPFO UAN - Registration, Activation and Generation
- How to Check your EPF Balance and Status in Online
- PPF- Public Provident Fund - Schemes, PPF Interests and PPF calculator