SWIFT codes - BIC Codes of All Banks in Rwanda
Find SWIFT code and other relevent details of banks and bank branches in Rwanda
First select your Country, select the Bank, now select your City and finally select the branch of your bank to find SWIFT Code. If you need to change any search list term, please use Refresh Icons.
SWIFT Enabled Banks List in Rwanda
The following are the Banks in Rwanda, which has SWIFT enabled branch / branches. Select an individual Bank link to view list of cities, where the particular bank has branch / branches. If you have any problem to locate the Bank, please use search box. Some bank name may be misspelled, and may arise difficulty to find from this list. So, there is a All countries list in the menu. Some banks name may start with the word 'THE'. View carefully and find your branch.
- Ab Bank Rwanda Ltd SWIFT Code
- Access Bank Rwanda Sa SWIFT Code
- Bank of Kigali Limited SWIFT Code
- Banque Commerciale Du Rwanda SWIFT Code
- Banque De Lhabitat Du Rwanda SWIFT Code
- Banque Nationale Du Rwanda Bnr SWIFT Code
- Banque Populaire Du Rwanda Ltd SWIFT Code
- Compagnie Generale De Banque Cogebanque SWIFT Code
- Crane Bank Rwanda Ltd SWIFT Code
- Development Bank of Rwanda SWIFT Code
- Ecobank Rwanda SWIFT Code
- Equity Bank Rwanda Limited SWIFT Code
- Guaranty Trust Bank Rwanda Ltd SWIFT Code
- Kcb Rwanda Sa SWIFT Code
- National Bank of Rwanda SWIFT Code
- Urwego Opportunity Bank Limited SWIFT Code
Swift Codes in Rwanda
SWIFT code contains eight(8) to eleven(11) characters. Primary office SWIFT codes contain eight(8) characters. Branch office SWIFT codes contain eleven(11) characters. The above list is the currently available data of SWIFT / BIC list in Rwanda.