SWIFT codes in Zimbabwe - BIC Codes of All Banks
Find SWIFT Codes and other relevent details of Banks and Branches in Zimbabwe
First select your Country, select the Bank, now select your City and finally select the branch of your bank to find SWIFT Code. If you need to change any search list term, please use Refresh Icons.
SWIFT Enabled Banks List in Zimbabwe
The following are the Banks, in Zimbabwe has SWIFT enabled branch / branches. Select an individual Bank link to view list of cities, where the perticular bank has branch / branches. If you have any problem to locate the Bank, please use search box. Some bank name may be misspelled, and may arise difficulty to find from this list. So, there is a All countries list in the menu. Some banks name may start with the word 'THE'. View carefully and find your branch.
Swift Codes in Zimbabwe
SWIFT code contains eight(8) to eleven(11) characters. Primary office SWIFT codes contains eight(8) characters. Branch office SWIFT codes contains eleven(11) characters. The above list is the currently available data of SWIFT / BIC list in Zimbabwe.
Finance & Investment News
- Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care and Bill Payment Details
- Income Tax, Login, e-Filing, Tax Return, Refund
- How to Link Aadhaar with PAN, Insurance Policies, SBI Account and Mobile Number
- How to link Aadhaar with EPF Account
- EPFO UAN - Registration, Activation and Generation
- How to Check your EPF Balance and Status in Online