Life has become much easier with credit card. With credit card in your wallet, you can buy anything and pay later. You can make purchase with credit card by borrowing money from your bank which you should repay afterwards. Failure to repay the money to the bank within certain time limit will result in repayment of money with interest. Though almost all banks provide credit card, users can avail more benefits by using Axis Bank credit card. Axis Bank offers a wide variety of credit cards serving different services along with many rewards and special features. Let us see in detail about Axis Bank credit card customer care and its payment details.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Regarding any queries, Axis credit card users can contact customer care which is available 24/7. You can raise your queries via email, SMS, calls or post. The customer care will provide you better solutions for all your queries related to the Axis bank credit card. Given below are the ways you can contact the customer care to clarify your inquiries.
Axis Credit Card Toll-Free Number
If your credit card is either lost or stolen, then you should inform it at once to the toll-free number, so that the bank can lock your credit card to prevent any forgery. For credit card lost/ stolen 1800 233 5577, 1800 209 5577, 1800 103 5577
Axis Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers for Bank Account Related Queries
Axis bank credit card holders can make use of the toll-free number to know the balance inquiry and mini statement. You will receive an SMS which will provide you with all details about balance inquiry and mini statement. To know your balance inquiry and mini statement, dial the following toll-free numbers.
- For Balance Inquiry 1800 419 5959
- For Mini Statement 1800 419 6969
To know balance inquiry and mini statement in Hindi,
- For Balance Inquiry 1800 419 5858
- For Mini Statement 1800 419 6868
Axis Bank Credit Card International Toll-Free Numbers
Axis Bank also offers customer care facility internationally. Non-resident Indians who want to contact Axis Bank customer care can dial by using the toll-free numbers according to their country. Listed below are the toll-free numbers for different countries. Canada 1855 436 0726 USA 1855 205 5577 UK 0808 178 5040 Singapore 800 1206 355 Australia 1800 153 861 UAE 8000 3570 3218 Saudi Arabia 800 850 0000 Qatar 00 800 100 348 Bahrain 800 11 300
Axis Bank Credit Card SMS Customer Service Number
Axis bank credit card holder can also know their balance inquiry and mini statement via SMS. Send a message to '5676782' and you will receive the required information.
Axis Bank Customer Care Email ID
Axis bank customers can also contact customer care through email. The Axis bank site itself provides an online form through which customers can submit their queries. To get information about credit card and bank account, customers can also use their online banking facility to send email. Listed below are some of the email IDs which you can contact for various services.
- Account related queries: email@example.com
- Loan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Credit cards: email@example.com
- Prepaid cards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRI customers: email@example.com
- Travel currency related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Axis Remit: email@example.com
- Merchant services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Axis Bank Retail/Business Phone Banking Numbers
Axis bank offers phone banking service which you can contact by using the toll-free number. Customers can call either from mobile or landline everywhere from India. Also, the bank avails this facility round-the-clock for customers in countries away from India. In case of lose of credit card or any credit card related enquiry, customers can contact this service.
- Business customers within India: 1-860-419-5555, 1-860-500-5555
- Business customers outside India: +91 22 27648000
- To lock lost debit/pre-paid card: +91 22 67987700
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care by Region
If Axis bank customers are not satisfied with customer care services, they can contact the nodal office in their region. The regional nodal office contact details are given below in detail.
- Kolkata is the location for the operational regions West Bengal and Sikkim. Address for contact is 1 floor, 5 Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata- 700071. Phone number- 033-22829384.
- Bhubaneshwar is the location for the operational region of Orissa. Address for contact is Plot no.1, Ground Floor, Nandighosh Estates, Bapujinagar, Bhubaneswar - 751009 (Odisha). Phone number- 0674-6943202.
- New Delhi is the location for the operational regions Delhi, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir and Ghaziabad district of Uttar Pradesh. Address for contact is 1st Floor, Ashoka Estate, 24 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001. Phone number-011-43506503.
- Patna is the location for the operational regions Bihar and Jharkhand. Address for contact is 1st Floor, Udaiman Apartment, Boring Road, Patna 800001. Phone number- 0612-6531676
- Chandigarh is the location for the operational regions Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh. Address for contact is 2nd Floor, SCO - 369 & 370, Sector - 34 A, Chandigarh - 160022. Phone number- 0172-5037181.
- Jaipur is the location for the operational region Rajasthan. Address for contact is 1st Floor, Shanti Towers, HawaSadak, B-115, Civil Lines, Jaipur. Rajasthan-302006. Phone number- 0141-4076752.
- Chennai is the location for the operational regions Tamilnadu, Union Territories of Pondicherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Address for contact is 82, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai. Tamil Nadu - 600004. Phone number- 044-28285992.
- Kanpur is the location for the operational regions Uttarkhand and Uttar Pradesh. Address for contact is 1st Floor, U P Co Operative Bank Building, 2, M G Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow - 226001. Phone number- 0522-4917202.
- Hyderabad is the location for the operational region Andhra Pradesh. Address for contact is Abhinandan Towers, 6-3-249/3, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad -500034. Phone number- 040-27540060.
- Bangalore is the location for the operational region Karnataka. Address for contact is No 41, Seshadri Road, Anand Rao Circle, Bangalore 560 009. Phone number- 08023000410.
- Mumbai is the location for the operational regions Maharashtra and Goa. Address for contact is Axis Bank Ltd. NPC -1, 5th Floor "Gigaplex",Plot No.I.T 5, MIDC ,Airoli Knowledge Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708. Phone number- 022-71315230.
- Bhopal is the location for the operational regions Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh. Address for contact is 2nd Floor, "The Infinity", Near Hotel Tulsi Exotica, M.P.Nagar, Zone - II, Bhopal - 462011. Phone number-0755 - 4097920.
- Ahmedabad is the location for the operational regions Gujarat, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu. Address for contact is Shivalik - Ishan, 3rd _oor, Near C. N. Vidyalay, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad - 380015. Phone number- 079-66135401.
- Thiruvananthapuram is the location for the operational regions Kerala and Union Territory of Lakshadweep. Address for contact is 41/418, 5 Floor, Chicago Plaza, Rajaji Road, Ernakulam, Kochi - 682 035. Phone number- 0484-4422089.
- Guwahati is the location for the operational regions Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya,Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. Address for contact is Administrative Office, Chibber House, 3rd Floor, G S Road, Guwahati. Assam 781 005. Phone number-0361-2340029.
Axis Bank Contact Details
Axis Bank's Nodal Officer
Customers can contact bank's Nodal Officer if he/she is not contended with customer care service. In that case, Bank's Nodal officer will help the customers in solving their queries.
- To contact Axis bank's nodal officer, one should fill the online form in the Axis bank's site. In the axis bank website, under step 2 in the Grievance Redressal page, the form is available. To get the form, click the link and enter your account number, service request number, contact number and email ID. Choose your query type. Then tap the'Submit' button.
- Another way is to download the same form mentioned above and you have to send the filled form with your query in detail to the nodal officer's address. The form should be filled and signed correctly. It is to be sent to the following address via post.
Nodal Officer - Grievance Redressal, Axis Bank Ltd., NPC1, 5th Floor, "Gigaplex", Plot No. I.T.5, MIDC, Airoli Knowledge Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400 708.
- Also, you can send the filled form to the nodal officer's email address email@example.com
Within 10 days, customers can get reply for their queries from the nodal officer.
Axis Bank's Principal Nodal Officer
Customers can get help from the Axis bank's principal nodal officer if the problem is not fixed by the nodal officer. It is for this purpose, the banks assigned Principal Nodal Officer to solve the issues according to the rules laid by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- To contact the principal nodal officer, you need to fill the online form under step 3 in Grievance Redressal page in the Axis bank site.
- Also, you can download the form from the site, fill it and send it to the principal nodal officer via post to the following address.
Executive Vice President and Head of Retail Banking Operations,
Axis Bank Ltd., Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400 025.
- Otherwise, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 10 days, customers can get reply for their queries from the principal nodal officer.
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment
Axis Credit card holders can make payments both in online and offline. The online modes of payment are Axis Bank Internet Banking, Axis Bank Internet Banking for Multiple Axis Banks Credit Card Payment, ECS, NEFT, IMPS, Visa money transfer, Mobile Payment, Online Payment from other bank accounts and SMS payments. The offline modes of payment are Drafts, Cheque, ATM payment.
Online Payment Modes
Axis Bank Internet Banking
To pay credit card bill through Axis Internet Banking,
- Sign in to the Axis Internet Banking Account and open the 'Credit Card balance and Payments' section.
- Select the credit card number and the account where the amount has to be deducted.
- Enter the amount to be debited and click 'submit' for the transaction to complete.
- The payment will be made on the same day without any delay.
Axis Bank Internet Banking for Multiple Axis Bank Credit Card Payment
Customers can also make Multiple Axis Bank credit card payment by using Axis Bank Internet Banking. To make payment,
- Sign in to your online banking account and go to the pay bill section
- Select the registered biller under Direct Pay and tap the 'Pay Now' button
- You will be displayed two options- one time and repetitive payment. If it is a one-time payment, then enter your payment amount, and click on the checkbox for the amount to be debited immediately. If it is a repetitive payment, then enter the details such as payment amount and frequency of the payment.
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)
To make payment via ECS, download ECS Form from Part A and ECS Form from Part B, fill and produce it to Axis bank for the service to be activated.
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
For payment of credit card bills through NEFT,
- Sign in to the Internet Banking account and select the NEFT option.
- Enter the beneficiary's name, bank name, branch, credit card number and IFSC code.
- The payment will be made within one day.
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
By using mobile banking app, payments can be made via IMPS.
- Sign in to the mobile app
- Enter the details such as merchant details, mobile number, MMID, payment amount, and credit card number.
- The payment will be made on the same day.
Visa Money Transfer
With net banking service and visa debit cards, credit card payments can be made via Visa Money Transfer. This will take two days.
Payment from other bank accounts
By using net banking facility, payment of credit card bills can be made from other bank accounts.
- Payment of credit card bills can be made with Axis Bank Mobile App. To use this app, you need to register your mobile number with Axis bank.
- Sign in to your mobile account and under the account section, select the credit card number.
- In the credit card page, click on the 'Pay Last Bill' and then type the payment amount.
- Click 'continue' and once all details are verified, click 'confirm'.
- For the payment to be successful, enter the mobile PIN.
- Payment will be made on the same day.
For SMS payment, the format should be, space space space .
Offline Payment Modes
The cheque/draft is to be made in favor of 'Axis Bank Credit Card number' which is to be given at Axis Bank Branches. It is to be given five days before the deadline. The payment process will take one day.
Customers can pay the cash at Axis bank branches and the payment process will be completed on the same day itself. The service charge for cash payment is Rs.100.
ECS- Auto debits
To make auto-debit payment, fill the auto-debit form and send it to the Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Service in order to get this service. Payments will be made on the same day.
Credit card payments can also be made using ATM cards at Axis Bank ATM centres. It will be done on the same day.