Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE, headquartered in Pune. It is one of the leading private sector companies in India. This company has recently won 'Celent Model Insurer Award 2020' and possesses IRDA registration certificate. Bajaj Allianz has also received iAAA rating from ICRA for its highest claim settling ability.
Bajaj Allianz offers various insurance policies such as motor insurance, home insurance, health insurance, commercial insurance, travel insurance and others. Bajaj Allianz car insurance offers complete protection to your car from all damages. Let's take a deep look on Bajaj Allianz car insurance!
What are the benefits of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz car insurance provides the following benefits to its customers.
- As Bajaj Allianz offers online mode to buy and renew car insurance policy, it reduces much paper work.
- It provides on-the-spot claim disbursement
- It offers 24x7 spot road assistance
- It offers self-survey for hassle-free claim settlements
- It has 4000+ cashless network garages through which you can get cashless claims. In case the cashless facility is not available at your garage location, you can make reimbursement claim.
- It has the facility to transfer your existing No Claim Bonus from any insurer.
- It offers instant claim assistance and SMS updates for your motor claim status.
- It offers round-the-clock telephonic services for claim support and other assistance.
- It offers various add-on features, high service standard and easy inspection.
Why you need to buy Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
Here are the reasons why need to buy car insurance from Bajaj Allianz car insurance.
- It provides cashless services across 4500+ network garages
- It offers cashless hospitalization service across 6500+ hospitals
- Upon purchase, you will get the policy instantly within 3 minutes.
- It offers cashless claim facility
- It offers No Claim Bonus transfer of up to 50%
- It has recorded highest claim settlement ratio of 98%
- Claims will be settled on-the-spot through 'Caringly Yours' app.
- Claim process will take place digitally within 20 minutes.
What are the types of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz car insurance offers two types of car insurance policies to its customers such as,
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Car Insurance Policy
Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy:
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers complete protection to your car against all kind of damages such as accident, theft, earthquake, fire, flood, etc. It also includes damage to the third party liability.
Third-Party Car Insurance Policy:
According to the Motor Vehicle's Act, it is compulsory to buy a third-party car insurance policy. This policy can be bought as a single year or multi-year plan.
What are the add-on covers available for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz car insurance offers the following add-on covers to its customers with which they can choose the one needed for their car.
Zero depreciation cover, also called as bumper to bumper cover, is an add-on cover which you can purchase along with the comprehensive car insurance policy. When your car gets older, your car's value will depreciate in the market. With this add-on cover, your car's value will not lose in the market as the insurer will not consider your car's depreciation. Zero depreciation add-on cover will offer depreciation shield for your car as well as its spare parts.
24x7 Spot Assistance:
In case you got stranded in the midway due to any problem associated with your car, this add-on cover will provide you instant spot assistance. With just a call or click, the spot assistance team will assist you wherever you stuck in India.
As engine is the most crucial part in a car, this add-on cover offers protection to your car's engine. This add-on will cover up to 40% of expenses to your car's engine due to oil leakage, hydrostatic lock, water ingression and more. This cover will offer protection to your car against damages to engine and its parts, differential parts and gear box and its parts.
Lock and Key Replacement:
If you have misplaced or lost your car key, this add-on will cover the expenses involved in replacing the key and the entire locking system in your car.
If you have lost your valuable personal belongings in the car due to theft or burglary, this add-on cover will cover up those losses. This add-on will cover the loss or damage to your personal baggage.
When it comes to servicing your car, there are expenses involved in replacing its spare parts and different oils. This add-on cover will cover the consumable expenses involved during servicing after an accident. The consumable expenses involve engine oil, brake oil, gear box oil, coolant and more.
This add-on cover will pay you the everyday commute once your car gets repaired at garage and your claim gets approved. During your car's servicing, this add-on cover will pay you the transportation charges.
What are the risks covered under Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz car insurance covers the following risks.
- Loss due to natural calamities
- Loss due to man-made calamities
- Personal accident cover
- Third-party legal liability
How to get a quick quote in Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance in Online?
To get a quick quote in Bajaj Allianz car insurance in online,
Step 1: Visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Step 2: On the home page, enter your name, mobile number and your car's registration number.
Step 3: Select your car's make, model and variant.
Step 4: Select your city of registration and date of registration. Then select your policy status and enter your pin code.
Step 5: On the next page, the insurance quote details will appear.
How to buy Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy in Online?
To buy insurance policy for your car from Bajaj Allianz car insurance, go through the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the official portal of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Step 2: Enter your name, mobile number, car's registration number and select your car's model, variant, city of registration, date of registration, policy status and enter your pin code.
Step 3: The insurance quote details for your car will appear on the next page.
Step 4: Choose the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car and select the add-ons which you want to purchase along with the insurance policy.
Step 5: Once you have viewed quote, select the declaration checkbox and click 'Make Payment'
Step 6: Complete the payment process using credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ mobile wallets/ UPI and get the insurance policy instantly.
How to renew Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy in Online?
To renew your expired policy in Bajaj Allianz car insurance, just follow the simple steps given below.
Step 1: Visit Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal page.
Step 2: Enter your existing policy number and your car's registration number to view premium details.
Step 3: After viewing your premium details, get the premium quote and make payment to renew your policy.
What are the documents and details required to file claim in Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
In order to file claim in Bajaj Allianz car insurance, you need to provide the following documents and details .
- Duly filled claim form
- Insurance policy copy
- RC copy
- FIR copy in the case of death/ bodily injury/ third-party property damage
- Driving license copy
- Engine number and chassis number
- Kilometer reading of the car
How to raise claim in Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
The claiming process in Bajaj Allianz car insurance is very simple and instant as you get your claim settled within 3 business days.
You can register your claim with Bajaj Allianz car insurance in four ways.
- By dialling the toll-free number 1800 209 5858.
- By emailing email@example.com
- By registering your claim in online at https://www.bajajallianz.com/claims/motor-insurance/claim-process.html
- By registering your claim in 'Caringly Yours' app.
After registering your claim through any of the above methods, you will receive the Claim Reference Number from the customer support executive. You can check the claim status with the claim reference number.
Repairing your Vehicle:
- In the case of accident, move your vehicle from the accident spot to the garage or tow it to avoid further damage.
- In the case of theft, file a written complaint with the police and inform about the theft by calling the toll-free number. If your vehicle is not found within 90 days, get a non-traceable report from the police and hand it over to your insurer.
- After sending your vehicle to the garage for repair, submit the necessary documents to your insurer and get it verified with the originals.
- The Motor On-The-Spot service will take over the expenses for minor damages such as cracked windshield or loose bumpers.
- Your vehicle will be repaired at the preferred garage, delivered at your doorstep and paid directly at garage. As informed by the surveyor, you need to pay only the excesses and depreciation value of your car.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care:
- For Bajaj Allianz car insurance related queries, contact the toll-free number 1800 209 5858.
- To get 24x7 roadside assistance, call the toll-free number 1800 203 5858.
- To get car insurance related service through Whatsapp, say 'Hi' to +91 7507245858.
- For Missed Call facility, give a missed call to 8080945060 or send an SMS typing 'WORRY' to 575758.
- You can also email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org