As the market is crowded with numerous car insurance plans, it is quite difficult to choose the plan which best suits your requirements. Choosing the best car insurance plan is a herculean task as you need to compare various car insurance plans and choose the one which offers maximum coverage benefits at low premium. In order to ease your work, we provide you with all details about best car insurances in India with which you can compare and choose the best one as per your needs. Get instant car insurance quotes in online and buy car insurance in online for your car!
Best Car Insurance Plans in India:
Acko Car Insurance:
- Acko is an IRDAI licensed insurance company which offers convenient and hassle-free insurance process.
- Acko General Insurance offers affordable plans with wide variety of add-on covers which the customers can customize as per their requirements.
- Acko offers products such as Private Car Package Policy, Liability only policy for Private Car, Two-wheeler and Commercial vehicles and Group products for Domestic Travel and Personal Accident cover.
- With Acko insurance, you can buy, renew, claim and do everything in online without any paperwork.
- Acko insurance offers car insurance plans at low premium rate.
- You can easily claim for insurance by just giving a phone call. The company will complete all processes from picking up your vehicle, repairing it to dropping your car at your doorstep.
- Acko will fix even minor damages and dents and will settle the claim instantly for those damages.
- To get Acko car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance:
- Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy offers affordable and flexible coverage by ensuring life-long protection of your vehicle.
- Bajaj Allianz comes with the award-winning Best Customer Service Initiative Project, Motor On-The-Spot (Motor OTS).
- It offers 24 x 7 claim assistance via SMS, phone call and emails.
- By availing motor on-the-spot service, you can conduct a self-survey of your vehicle in the case of breakdown or accident and can get instant on-the-spot claim settlement.
- With Bajaj Allianz Drive Smart Service, you can track and monitor your vehicle.
- Bajaj Allianz offers three types of insurance covers such as Basic, Standard and Comprehensive, of which the comprehensive car insurance plan suits all your needs.
- To get instant Bajaj Allianz car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
TATA AIG Car Insurance:
- TATA AIG car insurance acts as a true friend at the time of crisis by offering coverage for losses due to accident or theft of your vehicle.
- This company offers comprehensive, third party and own damage premiums at low rates with maximum coverage benefits.
- TATA AIG comes with personal accident cover which offers 100% compensation in the case of death/loss of both eyes/loss of all limbs/total or permanent disability and 50% in the case of loss of one eye/loss of one limb.
- This company offers hassle-free online renewal process which eliminates paperwork.
- If you are a member of Automobile Association of India, discounts on own-damage premium will be offered.
- The add-on bundles offered by TATA AIG car insurance plans are Gold Add-On Plan, Pearl Add-On Plan, Pearl Plus Add-On Plan, Titanium Add-On Plan and Platinum Add-On Plan.
- This company offers self-service options with which you can register and track your claim status, update the policy details, print policy document and view renewal notice.
- To get TATA AIG car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance:
- ICICI has one of the largest and fastest claim settlement record with a high settlement ratio of 93.14% during the financial year 2019.
- This company is known for its affordable premiums, quick claim settlement and easy renewals.
- The comprehensive car insurance plan offered in ICICI covers both third-party liability and own-damage.
- For members of Automobile Association of India, 5% discount on premium will be provided.
- The car insurance plans provided by ICICI Lombard offers protection to your vehicle from any damages caused due to accident, theft or third-party liability.
- ICICI Lombard offers personal accident cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- ICICI offers three different types of car insurance policies such as Private car package policy, Stand-alone own-damage car insurance and Third-party car insurance.
- To get ICICI Lombard car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance:
- Royal Sundaram car insurance offers comprehensive package policy which covers any damages caused to your car, liability to third-party and personal accident cover to the owner/driver.
- You can choose add-on covers and additional covers to enhance your basic cover and you will get attractive discounts on basic cover.
- For members of Automobile Association of India, 5% discount on own-damage premium will be offered.
- Royal Sundaram offers two types of car insurance plans namely Royal Sundaram Car Shield Policy and Royal Sundaram Commercial Vehicle Insurance Plan.
- This company offers free flat tyre service, free emergency fuel delivery and extensive coverage with add-ons for passengers and car.
- Royal Sundaram car shield policy comes with 12 unique add-on covers that enhance the protection provided in the standard package policy.
- This company offers personal accident cover for paid driver/unnamed passengers up to Rs. 2 lakhs per person.
- To get Royal Sundaram car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance:
- The company has large customer circle with more than one crore customers which signifies the trust of the company.
- HDFC ERGO offers car insurance policies at lower premiums starting at Rs. 2072.
- This company is known for its highest claims paying ability.
- HDFC ERGO offers Rs. 2 lakh as personal accident insurance cover which covers accidental death and permanent disability.
- HDFC ERGO car insurance offers three types of car insurance plans namely Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan, Standalone Car Insurance Plan and Third-Party Liability.
- The claim settlement is faster and easier with online QR verification.
- You will get roadside assistance and 70% discounts on car insurance premium.
- To get HDFC ERGO car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
Reliance Car Insurance:
- Reliance car insurance's comprehensive policy offers complete protection to your vehicle and provides financial assistance in the case of any uncertainties.
- This company offers 24 x 7 roadside assistance in the case of accident or breakdown of your vehicle.
- Reliance car insurance offer discounts if you are a member of any recognized automobile association or if you have anti-theft device installed in your car.
- It offers instant online policy renewals thereby eliminating much paperwork.
- Reliance car insurance offers two types of coverage such as Comprehensive Cover and Third-Party Cover.
- The policy will be issued at once you have purchased the policy in online.
- Both private and commercial vehicles will be covered under Reliance car insurance.
- To get Reliance car insurance quote in online, click the link given below.
Which is the best Car Insurance Plan? Compare here!
If you are confused in choosing the best car insurance plan, just compare the important parameters such as third-party coverage, incurred claim ratio, add-on features, benefits and risks covered given here for each plan!
|Plan||Third-party coverage||Incurred Claim Ratio||Add-on Covers||Benefits||Risks Covered|
|Acko Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||99.61%||
|Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||78.50%||
|TATA AIG Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||79.31%||
|ICICI Lombard Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||87.38%||
|Royal Sundaram Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||82.15%||
|HDFC Ergo Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||99%||
|Reliance Car Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||91.39%||
Note: The car insurance plan details may change from time to time. Do check the policy details before buying any car insurance plan in the official website of the respective car insurance company.
How to calculate Car Insurance in Online?
- Car insurance calculator is an online tool which helps you to choose the best car insurance plan by comparing various car insurance plans and their premium rates.
- All insurance companies offer car insurance calculator tool in their respective sites.
- In order to calculate car insurance premium, you need to provide your car details and policy details.
- The premium can be calculated on the basis of car type - new car and used car.
- To calculate the premium for new car, you need to provide details such as car model, state of registration, manufactured year, owner's personal details.
- To calculate the premium for used car, you need to provide details such as car type, fuel type, registration number, existing policy details and previous claim details.
- The formula for calculating car insurance premium is,
Insurance Premium = Self-damage premium - (No Claim Bonus + Discounts) + Liability Premium fixed by IRDAI
How to renew Car Insurance in Online?
Car insurance renewal process has become much easier with online mode. You need not visit the insurance company to renew your car insurance anymore. From getting car insurance quotes in online, buying policy to renewal of your car insurance policy, everything can be done in online easily. You can either renew the policy taken in the existing insurance company or can switch to some other insurance company.
To renew your car insurance policy in online, just follow the simple steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the website of the car insurance company.
Step 2: On the home page, locate the 'renew car insurance policy' option.
Step 3: Select the add-on covers you require.
Step 4: Then enter any one of the details - Mobile number/Registration number/Policy number/Email ID. Click 'Proceed'
Step 5: Once your details have been verified, choose the plan and make payment using credit card/debit card/net banking.